Shannon

Shannon

This is the first of many black and white photographs that I printed to come. A photographer once said, "A beautiful model makes 90% of the photo. The rest of the 10% is the photographer." Okay, a bastardized quote, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's hard for this photograph to look bad.

For those who are wondering, it's a photograph of my girlfriend Shannon.

Posted July 4, 2004 in Champaign/Urbana, IL, Nikon N80